September 6, 2011 at 4:58 pm #2694
Just wondering what your favourite iOS games are, I’ve purchased a few the other day during the “September Sales” campaign that most mobile developers have been drawn to due to the matching first letter of the two words.
I’m interested to see what games you find awesome though, so feel free to make a list!
1. Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus - Awesome game for iPod and iPad, this game is the only other game apart from N.O.V.A and Need For Speed Shift to stick me to my iDevice.
2. Need For Speed Shift - Fast, and I won’t say furious . . . but a sleek game that really rocks the show, played it a lot when I first got it.
3. N.O.V.A. 2 - Although I haven’t played this as much as when I first got the first N.O.V.A, it’s still as awesome as can be. Love the graphics, gameplay, neat.
4. Reckless Racing - Love this game, it’s so simple, but it’s radioactively awesome . . . well not really, but it’s still an awesome amount of fun.
5. Monopoly - Meh, it’s monopoly without the countless hours counting out notes and complaining when someone does something they shouldn’t. Of course it’s cool.
6. Call of Duty Zombies - Most should say this should be up the top. And yeah I spose so, but really I don’t play this game much, I only like playing it with other people, single player isn’t as fun as playing with your friends. I also don’t like the fact that after I bought all the map packs they went and made them free.
So there’s some of my favourite games, not necessarily in order, but yeah.
Make a list below and tell me your favourite mobile games. Android, iOS, Nintendo GameBoy . . . whatever!December 8, 2011 at 8:05 pm #3180
Jailbreak and get Dosbox, use this to emulate dos games such as Albion, Daggerfall, Arena and System Shock.
If the processor on your ipod/ipad/iphone can handle this, they will probably need to be the latest model to get decent fps, because this is a computer that is being emulated, not a console.February 7, 2012 at 5:59 pm #3788
I’ve stopped jailbreaking because it screws up with the backup files and the speed of the device.
But yeah, I guess that counts as an answer for mobile games.
I actually have a few new favourites.
Cut the Rope
Check them out folks.February 14, 2012 at 3:25 pm #3901
On Android, Yes, ANDROID, I rather Like Tetris and Blast Monkeys.April 6, 2012 at 5:00 pm #4341
Yep, Android is much better than iOS, you actually get some kind of freedom XD.April 23, 2012 at 9:52 pm #4399
@Zack definitely. Even when you Jailbreak iOS the customization still sucks.
Android is a tweaker’s heaven.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.